Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I have been tagged in the sevens

Ok, so Amalitta I did this for you haha....

7 things I can do:
dance
shop
doodle
smile
play the clarinet....well used to haha
accessorize
cross my eyes

7 things I can't do:
hiphop.....it's embarassing haha
be late...it makes me stressed
live without my phone
can't resist buying purses and shoes :)
see without my glasses
go a day without talking to my best friend :)
stay awake during a boring lecture...ugh

7 things I'm attracted in a guy:
short hair
fit
tall....so i can wear my heels :)
funny
gentleman
comforting
cute....duh

7 things I say most often:
what?
I don't even know....haha
So...what do you wanna do?
like...
love you
really?
......... (silence....which usually makes people mad )

7 celebrity admirations:
Jennifer Aniston
Mathew Perry
Amanda Bynes
N'sync...haha
Robin Williams
Johnny Depp
Heath Ledger

7 favorite foods:
pizza
pasta
cookie dough ice cream
cottage cheese and cool ranch doritos......YUMMY
LOVE bread...all kinds
lucky charms.....everyone knows it brings true happiness :)
greasy cheese burger with fries

7 people to tag
amalitta
jessy
liz
Erica
Jameson
chelsea
chelsea my roommate

xoxo

1 comment:

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

THANKS
haha love you best friend
u make me laugh i think i couldve guessed atleast half of your answers hehe xoxo