Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fun Times :)


Hey!

Ok....so I gotta love my friends. So last night, we all got tired of studying and wanted to take some pictures to share with everyone. Then my roommate Chelsea decided we should dress up in all the different costumes she brought and we decided to take pictures of us with her HUGE duck stuffed animal. It was such a random and fun thing to do. We got some odd looks from people in the hallway as people walked by and we're in these ridiculous costumes taking random pictures. However, it definetly was a fun way to take a break from studying haha. I love both Erica and Chelsea. They are two very fun people. I'm so glad Chelsea and I get along great together as roommates as well. Erica just happens to live across the hall from us.....she's kinda like our adopted roomy cuz she's always over in our room....her roommates kicked her out before haha (its kinda funny). I'm with Erica all the time since we have almost the exact same schedule so we seem to do everything together :). Well, I miss all of you friends back home (and my amazing sis jess who I can't wait to see Fri.). Speaking of friday.....I can't wait till I have my bike....Chelsea's bike is wayyyyy tooo small for me and the brakes don't work and well...anyone who knows me well knows that thats not safe for me haha. Anyway, I'm supposed to be finishing my homework so I gotta go. Peace and Love :)

Ps- Best Friend I LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

im so glad to hear ur having fun... i miss you so much, hang in there best friend ;) and remember ur loved xoxo. hope to see u soon

Jessica said...

I miss you too sis! I cant wait to see you on Friday! I am glad you are having fun and that you are getting along with your roomate. love you so muc! xoxo

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

HEY I TAGGED YOU!!! DO IT, HAHA