Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween! :)




Hey!!! So, I should be doing my homework right now but I'm really not in the mood....haha. It's finally Halloween!!!! So, tonight was the Bean Basement Halloween Bash/Dance/Whatever you wanna call it haha. It was actually a lot of fun and everyone got dressed up. I just liked how all the girls were wearing very tight, short, low cut costumes.....then there was me....haha. I chose to go as a little girl on Christmas morning dressed in cute Christmas pajamas with snowflakes and little penguins on them, obnoxiou froggy slippers, and pigtails with little bows :). Yep, totally me! haha. I was very comfy you could say wearing my slippers. Tonight was a lot of fun hanging out with my friends and we had fun taking pictures. Chelsea was a peacock and looked super cute, Sarah a cowgirl, then there was Erica the lion....haha. Well, I just realized it is 2 AM and I have class at 8AM..ahhhh...so I love and miss you all very much and.......HAPPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!! xoxo

3 comments:

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

OH MY GOODNESS you would be that... HA i love it ... it makes me miss you even more, smooches best friend in the whole entire world, i love you so much have a happy holloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xoxoxo

Jessica said...

Happy Halloween! I love you sis so much and miss you a lot! xoxo

Jessica said...

Hey sis! So we never talk anymore! When ever you call me I am always busy, or really tired. We got to plan the calls a little better. I hoe you are enjoying college! I miss you a lot! Everything is okay here, at least for the most part. I love you and hope to talk to you soon! xoxo