Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's almost summer!!!!



Hello :)


Sooo....I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!!!! (well kinda...haha). I would say not much has happened...ok that is a complete lie...shame on me haha. A LOT has happened this year, and it has been tough, extremely hard, exciting, wonderful, and oh so worth it!!!! ;). I'm excited for summer and to hang out with my friends...especially my BFFE who i miss dearly! and yeah....thats all i feel like saying at the moment haha. Love and miss you vinny. see you soooon. ps-im excited to see you too melissa :)

the official day ;) ... :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

4 comments:

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

wow... IDEK? haha. i love you so much best friend, and am SO happy for you. youre amazing, never forget that. ill ttyl xoxoxo bestie

Melissa said...

i am excited to hang out this summer! its going to be so much fun! :)

Molly said...

Nikky, how are you? I have been thinking a lot about you lately. I want to thank you for the letter you gave me. It was sooo good! You are quite an amazing young lady! Love you!

Liz said...

Nikky, that last comment was from me. Molly is my sis in law. I didn't realize she was signed in on my computer when I comment on your blog. Sorry. :)