Thursday, March 26, 2009

my best friend

hi :)
So last night i was able to spend the night with my best friend (finally haha) which made me very happy :). I love her so much and dunno what I'd do with out her. Its funny how we dont have to do anything, or even talk yet still have a good night. We were gonna go see a movie, then go bowling...but no....instead we go to the river and listen to country music haha. We dont have to say a word to eachother but we know that we are both there for one another, and thats all that matters. We had nothing to worry bout when I left for school, because our friendship def. hasnt weakened but only gotten stronger haha...I love you best friend. You are an amazing friend and im so blessed to have you in my life :). ...thank you. xoxo

2 comments:

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

love you nikky... i love our friendship! it is pretty amazing, and yeah idk i love how we dont have to do literally anything and still have a godo time. thats when u know uve got a best friend. when u have awkward silence all the time... thats never awekward ha. love you with all my heart, i never thought id have a friend like you, u'v changed my life xoxo
bffe! RESPECTR- ps why r we so retarded ;)

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TITTA LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOOXXOOXOXOXOX