Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Trip home for Winterfest ;)

Erica and Chelsea admiring my horsies :)
I got to see my BFFE!!!...so exciting :)

Me and my crazy friends from Oregon...haha


Me and Erica
HI!!!!!
Well, I'm doing everything I can to avoid homework so I decided I should write about my weekend. I'm so happy I got to come for Winterfest. It was fun because I brought my roommate Chelsea and my other friend Erica...it was the first time Chelsea had been to Washington! Chelsea (other friend chelsea haha....its confusing) drove us back up to Washington, after a LOT of car problems we finally made it. Friday night was fun because my best friend spent the night with us and she got to meet my Oregon friends who practically already knew her haha. We had fun, although I don't think we ever actually did anything....other than Erica and Amalitta making me do a 1 push-up.....i know its sad I can't do one push-up okay jeeze haha....i was SO SORE the next day. Anyway, Saturday we went to my brother's basketball game which was fun. Erica enjoyed especially enjoyed....it was funny she was getting stressed and anxious cuz it was a close game. Then we decided we should dye Chelsea's hair (it was purple/red color), although it didn't seem to change haha....oh well. Saturday night was great because we got to see Winterfest! I was impressed by the show, everyone did a great job. I thought my best friend did a freaking amazing job on her solo, and my sisters too! Everyone looked great on stage. Erica was impressed with the dancing and Amalitta's choreography :).....good job bestie. It was weird to watch the show and not be in it though :( . I'm so glad we came to see it! It was nice to see my family too....I miss them and love them dearly! We took the train back...which was an interesting ride back haha (long story). Monday since we had no school, Erica and I rode our bikes to the river and wrote our papers that were due along side the river (how cute haha). We were there for about 4 hours!!Then we had to leave cuz i was frozen, but it was a gorgeous day. Well that was basically my weekend :). I love and miss you all and wish you a smiley day :) xoxoxo



1 comment:

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

I WAS SUOER GLAD I GOT TO SEE MY BEST FRIEND!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...see ya soon, xoxo