Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back at School :)


Hey guys!
So...as you all know I'm back in Oregon!!!! I thought I'd include a picture of my dorm since its a lil more decorated and of course colorful :). I'm excited I have a hot pink chair that swivels....its kinda distracting haha. I'm definetly stocked up on food that is for sure! I love costco....my roomie when she walked in was like Oh my GOSH (haha) wow Nikky, cuz my WHOLE shelf is filled with food....oh jeeze. But I have to eat right? Anyway, I'm glad to be back in Oregon. I loved seeing my family and siblings but at the same time i like my freedom and missed my friends here as well. And I've officially decided i hate 8AM classe!!!ugh, my stretch class is kinda fun....my teacher is very odd, and i'm definetly more flexible than she is...its sad. But its an easy class....i get a sticker for coming early haha (its like kindergarten all over again!). I'm glad i'm taking more dance classes t his term cuz i've missed it. Well....i'm not sure what else is to say other than I'm super excited to see winterfe9st next weekend, and that Chelsea is coming to visit me next Wed. and then driving me, Chelsea (my roomie), and Erica back up to Washington to see the show! :) It'll be fun and everyone can meet my crazy friend Erica and my roomie! Well, I've got to get ready for ballet so thats about all I'll say for now. Love and miss you all! xoxoxo have a super smiley wonderful day :)

1 comment:

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

you're a dork :)
but i love you and i cant wait to see you
xoxo